Beyond our traditional offerings, we also produce specialty coatings to perfectly serve the unique needs of your next project. These coatings can handle special projects, from water tanks to ductwork and decorative ponds:
- State of the art, high performance, sprayed plural component material
- Flexible, extremely tough product with excellent water and chemical resistance
- It is 100% solids with no VOCs
- Due to its almost instantaneous cure time, it has unlimited uses
- Applications include flooring, liner material, encapsulate, as a protective elastomer for sprayed polyurethane foam, tanks, and decorative ponds.
- Protective coating over polyurethane foam
- Water based single component coatings
- Good resistance to weathering
- High moisture vapor transmission rate, or permeability
- Excellent protective coating for tanks, ductwork, and roofs
- Protective coating polyurethane foam
- Wide range service temperature (-35 degrees Fahrenheit to 180 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Waterproof, yet vapor permeable
- Class “A” fire rating polyurethane foam
- Used as an ignition or thermal barrier over polyurethane foam
- Used as thermal barriers over virtually any surface
- These coatings swell or foam when exposed to fire, protecting substrate ignition.
Choose the right coating for your needs
Spray-On Foam will help you choose the product that’s right for your project. We use a number of coatings and systems. We’ll recommend the system best for your building’s location and conditions.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll get when you apply a coating to your building:
- Weatherproof seal: Protects against UV damage and leaks.
- Eliminates waste: An alternative to costly, labor-intensive tear-offs.
- Eco-friendly: Sustainable and environmentally friendly products and application process.
- Broad application: Coatings for single-ply roofs, metal, hot tar and asphalt. Right for a variety of commercial and residential buildings.
- Convenient installation: Coatings installed with minimal disruption to your business and occupants.
Serving Vancouver, WA since 1973
Spray-On Foam is a local, family-owned company in Clark County with expertise in commercial and residential applications. Contact us today for an estimate.