Sonaspray “FC” Acoustical Treatment
- A spray applied system consisting of fibers and a strong adhesive that is applied at a thickness of ½” to 1”.
- Commonly used in offices, libraries, restaurants, or any other areas needing noise control.
K-13 Thermal & Acoustical Insulation
- A system consisting of recycled natural fibers that are chemically treated to add resistance to fire, mold, and mildew.
- During application, the k-13 fibers are combined with a patented adhesive, resulting in a carpet-like texture.
- Common applications include gymnasiums, sports facilities, auditoriums, parking garages and sound studios.
- A thermal barrier approved as an insulation to delay the ignition and reduce the burning rate of spray-on polyurethane foam.
- Ure-k can be sprayed over foam in existing buildings or it can be used as a protective coating over foam in new construction projects as a combination system.
- Ure-k has been tested and accepted by the National Code Bodies and Fire Insurance Companies.