Fire Protective Coatings
- Designed for use over rigid, urethane and polystyrene foam plastics.
- Cemetitious fire protective coatings that are spray applied to interior foam wall and ceiling surfaces.
- UL rated, USDA and FDA approved.
- Monokote type 2-3306 thermal barrier produced by WR Grace & Company
- Foam Safe, made by Specialty Products, Inc.
Structural Steel Fireproofing
- Mineral fiber based, provides UL listed fire ratings, and has great acoustical properties.
- Meets all building code requirements.
- Monokote products by WR Grace & Company include MK-6/CBF, MK-6/ED, type Z-106, and type 2-146.
- MK-6 is a gypsum based, spray applied fire protective coating for steal and concrete surfaces.
- All have proven in place performance on interior structural steel.
Ure-K Cellulose Thermal Barrier
- All the great insulating and noise reduction qualities of k-13 systems, now with a fire resistance rating.
Intumescent Paints are used as ignition barriers over polyurethane foam, or as thermal barriers over virtually any surface. These coatings swell, or foam when exposed to fire, protecting your structure from ignition.